Local Product Councils
Modeled after ULI’s National Product Councils, Local Product Councils are small, interdisciplinary groups of members that provide opportunities to connect with peers, study cutting edge issues in depth, share information, and network with industry leaders.
Council Expectations and Responsibilities
- Council members are expected to participate and cannot miss more than three unexcused meetings per year
- Each Council is responsible for planning a dynamic program of work
- All Council members must be current ULI members
- Non-members are welcome to apply but must become a ULI member in order to participate on a council.
- Local Product Council members agree to an administrative fee for the year, payable on acceptance. Please contact ULI staff should you have a hardship adhering to the financial contribution.
- Private Sector Fee: $95
- Public Agency Fee: $50 (for employees of government, nonprofit, or academic institutions)
- Young Leaders Fee: $50 (for members 35 and under)
- Non-members may attend up to two Local Product Council meetings as the invited guest of a current council member.
- Unsure which council is the best fit? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to attend as a guest.
Please click here to complete the Local Product Council application form. If you’d prefer to download and complete a PDF application, please click on the application link on the right of this page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com.
Mission: To understand the state of the local and regional housing market, identify the drivers of housing development and identify the challenges that the current development cycle has created. The Council will then explore policy, public/private and market based solutions to try and meet the demand for market rate, workforce and affordable housing.
Leo AddimandoAlterra Property GroupHousing Co-Chair
Nancy BastianCecil Baker + PartnersHousing Co-Chair
Peter DiLulloLCORHousing Co-Chair
Small Scale & Impact Development
Mission: To leverage shared knowledge to facilitate and ignite impactful development projects, explore catalytic projects that consider physical, economic, social, civic and environmental impacts and their ‘nuts and bolts’ planning and execution. The Council aims to deliver content across of a variety of formats and perspectives for small-scale developers advancing a variety of project types.
Lindsey ScannapiecoScoutSmall Developer & Impact Development Co-Chair
Jon WeissEquinox Property GroupSmall Developer & Impact Development Co-Chair
Policy & Planning
Mission: To highlight best practices in planning and development from the region as inspiration for members, explore how ULI can influence city and regional policy, and serve as a forum for discussion of issues, a convener and a resource.
David GestBallard SpahrPolicy & Planning Co-Chair
Prema GuptaPIDCPolicy & Planning Co-Chair
Eleanor SharpePhiladelphia City Planning CommissionPolicy & Planning Co-Chair
Technology & Competitiveness
Mission: To enhance the competitiveness of the Philadelphia region by evaluating technology related drivers of economic growth and the role of the real estate sector in the ecosystem supporting this growth. Our goal is to positively impact these drivers propelling regional attractiveness and growth.