Now is the time to engage with ULI Philadelphia!
Application for available council and committee positions now open. Click here to learn more.
ULI Philadelphia Councils are interdisciplinary groups of members interested in topic areas who come together to discuss best practices, exchange ideas, develop programs, and further the ULI mission of providing leadership in the responsible use of land and creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
Interested in joining a Council or engaging with ULI? Click here to learn more about available opportunities and how to apply.
Not sure where to start? Fill out the Navigator.
Ways to Engage
- Councils and Committees (see below)
- Provide a deal overview
- Provide a site tour
- Host a meeting or event
- Serve as a Mentor
- Teach a development lesson
- Volunteer to advise on land use issues TAP
- Technical Assistance
- Women’s Leadership Initiative
- Young Leaders
- Community & Economic Development (formerly Policy & Planning)
- Small Scale & Impact Development
- Life Sciences (formerly Technology & Competitiveness)
- UrbanPlan Advisory Group
- Signature Programs
- Awards for Excellence
- Real Estate Forecast & Capital Markets
- Central Pennsylvania
- Lehigh Valley
- South Jersey
- Event Fellows receive complimentary registration in exchange for providing event help, including registration and communications. Interested? Contact Kelly.Cary@uli.org.