ULI PHL’s 5th Annual Willard G. “Bill” Rouse III Awards for Excellence finalists represent superior development projects in the greater Philadelphia region that embody the ULI mission of pushing the standard of excellence in real estate and land use and creating sustainable, thriving communities.
Here’s a recap of our interviews with the developers behind the finalist projects.
Register for the Awards, winners announced live.
- 448 N. 10th St – Arts + Crafts Holdings
- 500 Walnut – Scannapieco Development Corporation
- bridge – Brown Hill Development
- Capital Flats Phases 1, 2,3 – Onion Flats
- El Corazón Cultural Center – Taller Puertorriqueño
- New Palmer, Pittenger and Robers Residence Hall – Swarthmore College
- One Riverside – Dranoff Properties
- South Point – Innova Redevelopment
- Spruce Street Harbor Park – Delaware River Waterfront Corporation
- Vue 32 / Summer 12 – Radnor Property Group