DCF 1.0
Mobility Breakfast 9.19.12

Sponsorship

Annual Sponsorships enable the Philadelphia District Council to provide programming and outreach initiatives at the local level. Contributions provide general operating revenue to ULI Philadelphia and offer broad identity with the District Council. Simply put, ULI Philadelphia would not exist without the generous support of its sponsors. All donations go directly to support our local activities and can be tax-deductible.

Sponsorship

If you are a leader in the local real estate community, you are invited to support us through both annual and event sponsorships. Sponsors receive many valuable benefits including complimentary registrations to each event. We offer several types of sponsorship, each with varying levels of recognition. Many companies are both Annual Sponsors and Event Sponsors, for different reasons.

Sponsorship is “the next level of engagement” because, after membership, it is the most meaningful way to show your support for ULI Philadelphia, our mission and its relevance to the Philadelphia tri-state region. As in past years, only about 10% of our total budget is derived from our share of ULI membership dues. In order to support ULI Philadelphia, which serves Eastern and Central Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware, we raise the remaining 90% through a combination of sponsorships (50%) and net revenues on our wide-ranging educational programming and community outreach initiatives (40%).

Raise your profile – become a sponsor of ULI Philadelphia and get terrific benefits including complimentary registrations and much more. Sponsorship support enables us to deliver more than 40 first-class educational and networking opportunities this year throughout the tri-state region, support community outreach initiatives such as Technical Assistance Panels, undergraduate and graduate-level scholarships, and special sponsor-only events.

Why your firm should support ULI Philadelphia:

1. Thoughtful, detailed programming that convenes leaders and decision makers in the real estate industry and beyond, and provides useful take home value

2. Exploration of the most important issues impacting land use today including infrastructure, access to capital, regional growth, public-private partnerships, and sustainability

3. Association with a strong real estate organization that crosses all disciplines, sectors and product types throughout the Philadelphia region

4. Provide recognition for your organization with the region’s key stakeholders through these benefits & recognition levels

5. One-on-One face time with industry leaders and fellow members