ULI Philadelphia + The Development Workshop Host Forum on Black and Brown Homeownership
March 7, 2022
ULI Philadelphia and the Development Workshop hosted this two-part forum to equip housing practitioners with tools and new connections to help preserve existing Black homeownership and expand new Black homeownership. Please find links to the recordings below.
Forum Speakers Included:
- Moderator: Octavia Howell, Manager, The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Lisa Budlow, Chief Executive Officer, CHAI Baltimore
- Michael Froehlich, Managing Attorney, Community Legal Services
- Rob Hironimus, Affordable Lending, Bank & Builder Services Manager, Vice President, Fulton Mortgage Company
- Alexandra McFadden, President, Centennial Parkside CDC
- Abraham Reyes Pardo, Director of Housing, Urban League of Philadelphia
- Carrie Rathman, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia
- David Thomas, President & CEO, Philadelphia Housing Development Corp.
- Cherise Wynne, Principal Agent, Compass Real Estate
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, Ballard Spahr, Shift Capital and Councilmember Alan Domb, we are pleased to make these recordings available for free to both members and non-members.
Day one of the Forum on Black and Brown Homeownership focused on "getting people into homes."
Day 2: Housing Preservation
Day two of the Forum on Black and Brown Homeownership focused on "keeping people in homes."