Annual Sponsorships enable the Philadelphia District Council to provide programming and outreach initiatives at the local level. Contributions provide general operating revenue to ULI Philadelphia and offer broad identity with the District Council. Simply put, ULI Philadelphia would not exist without the generous support of its sponsors. All donations go directly to support our local activities.
Please see brochure for sponsorship levels and benefits. In addition to the information provided, please note the following adjustments:
- Premium Level sponsors – Advisory Board representation included
- “Friend” Level available for public sector sponsors. Please inquire.
- Program and Event Sponsorship information is available here.
- Space is limited at many ULI Philadelphia events, particularly tours. ULI Philadelphia reserves the right to close complimentary registrations to events with a cap of 70 people or less.
- Previously, sponsors were allotted a certain number of complimentary registrations per event. This year, sponsors are allotted a certain number of complimentary registrations per year and you are free to use them at the programs that are most interesting and beneficial to you, with a maximum number of complimentary registrations set for the Forecast. We will be keeping track of all balances. You are free to use them all on one event or to spread them out over the course of the year, but complimentary registrations can run out.