- How to retain affordable housing in Philly? New study recommends subsidizing ‘small landlords’ – WHYY News, May 31, 2021
- Will Philly’s 2020 Real Estate Party Continue into 2021? – Philadelphia Magazine, December 24, 2020
- A construction boom in Chester County: 700 people compete for 142 units – Philadelphia Inquirer, December 2, 2020
- Mired in the pandemic, construction pros consider the future of their business – Philadelphia Inquirer, May 8, 2020
- The Trends that Will Shape Philly Real Estate in 2020 – Philadelphia Magazine, January 1, 2020
- Ongoing Demand for Apartments, Strong Job Growth Keeping Philadelphia Optimistic for 2020 – UrbanLand Magazine, December 2, 2019
- CRE News Hour 10/18/2019: Special Edition, Urban Land Institute Panel, “From Liability to Asset: Rethinking Commercial Property” – State Broadcast News, October 18, 2019
- Comcast Technology Center wins global ULI award – Philadelphia Business Journal, September 9, 2019
What is ULI Philadelphia?
ULI, the Urban Land Institute, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit research and education organization that represents the entire spectrum of land use and real estate development disciplines in both private enterprise and public service. ULI Philadelphia focuses its efforts regionally and relies on the expertise of its members to promote best practices in land use and development.
ULI Philadelphia at a Glance
- ULI Philadelphia is composed of over 900 members
- Our membership is represented by the following industries: Development, Finance, Professional Services, Design & Planning, Public & Institutional
- Geographical scope
- The Philadelphia District Council covers the Philadelphia Metro Region, Southern New Jersey, Central Pennsylvania, the Lehigh Valley, and the state of Delaware.
- On average, we hold 25 programs attended by 2,600 people annually
ULI Philadelphia relies on its member experts to facilitate the open exchange of information and best practices in order to help inform industry leaders and policy makers dedicated to creating better places.
Our members are experts in the following fields:
- Capital markets
- Real Estate Law
- June 16, 2021: ULI Philadelphia Announces 6 Awards for Excellence Winners Recognizing Superior Regional Land Use Projects and Programs
- May 20, 2021: Neighborhoods in the Middle: ULI Philadelphia Report Addresses Naturally Occurring Affordable Housing
- May 5, 20201: ULI Philadelphia Announces 2021 Awards for Excellence Finalists, Recognizing Superior Development Projects
- April 29, 2021: PIDC Explores Strategies for a More Connected Lower Schuylkill District
- February 2, 2021: West Whiteland Township Explores Strategies for a More Connected Crossroads
- November 20, 2020: ULI and PWC Release Annual Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2021; Leaders Challenge the Industry to Create Equitable and Connected Region at ULI’s Annual Real Estate Forecast
- November 19, 2019: Despite Economic Uncertainty, Real Estate Remains Strong; ULI and PWC Release Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2020
- September 24, 2019: Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority Selected as Winner of National ULI Housing Policy Award
- September 13, 2019: ULI Philadelphia Hosts National Panel of Experts to Explore Hospitality Trends in Multifamily
- September 9, 2019: 1800 Arch Street Selected as 2019 ULI Global Awards for Excellence Winner
- August 29, 2019: Columbia Borough Seeks to Spur Private Investment in Downtown by Building on Existing Assets
- July 29, 2019: SEPTA’s 69th Street Transportation Center Explores Improvements to Become Stronger Community Anchor and Gateway