What is ULI Philadelphia?
ULI, the Urban Land Institute, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit research and education organization that represents the entire spectrum of land use and real estate development disciplines in both private enterprise and public service. ULI Philadelphia focuses its efforts regionally and relies on the expertise of its members to promote best practices in land use and development.
ULI Philadelphia at a Glance
- ULI Philadelphia is composed of over 900 members
- Our membership is represented by the following industries: Development, Finance, Professional Services, Design & Planning, Public & Institutional
- Geographical scope
- The Philadelphia District Council covers the Philadelphia Metro Region, Southern New Jersey, Central Pennsylvania, the Lehigh Valley, and the state of Delaware.
- On average, we hold 25 programs attended by 2,600 people annually
ULI Philadelphia relies on its member experts to facilitate the open exchange of information and best practices in order to help inform industry leaders and policy makers dedicated to creating better places.
Our members are experts in the following fields:
- Capital markets
- Real Estate Law
- November 19, 2019: Despite Economic Uncertainty, Real Estate Remains Strong; ULI and PWC Release Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2020
- September 24, 2019: Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority Selected as Winner of National ULI Housing Policy Award
- September 13, 2019: ULI Philadelphia Hosts National Panel of Experts to Explore Hospitality Trends in Multifamily
- September 9, 2019: 1800 Arch Street Selected as 2019 ULI Global Awards for Excellence Winner
- August 29, 2019: Columbia Borough Seeks to Spur Private Investment in Downtown by Building on Existing Assets
- July 29, 2019: SEPTA’s 69th Street Transportation Center Explores Improvements to Become Stronger Community Anchor and Gateway