Tuesday, April 19, 2016
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Pennsylvania Convention Center
Participants will join the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corp. (PIDC), Philadelphia’s public-private economic development corporation and master developer of the Navy Yard, and Liberty Property Trust, a ULI Spring title sponsor and the project’s commercial developer, on a walking/bus tour through this innovative and dynamic 1,200-acre campus. The tour will include an overview of the master planning process that combined thoughtful planning, sustainability, and award-winning design.
Register today at http://on.uli.org/1omr9Nr
- ULI Awards for Excellence winner Urban Outfitters Inc.’s renovated 12-building campus designed by MS&R
- Liberty Property Trust’s corporate campus, which includes LEED-certified buildings designed by Robert A.M. Stern Architects, Bjarke Ingels Group, DIGSAU, and Erdy McHenry Architecture
- Central Green, an immersive five-acre park designed by James Corner Field Operations
- The industrial campus, revitalized with shipbuilding and manufacturing
- Tasty Baking Company’s LEED Silver–rated baking and distribution facility.
- Penn State’s Consortium for Building Energy Innovation
- The U.S. Navy’s shipboard machinery systems R&D facilities and reserve ship fleet
- Open green spaces and waterfront development sites
- The U.S. Department of Energy’s Innovation Hub, part of the unregulated electricity grid
Please Note: This tour requires separate registration, which can be found here. The tour departs from the Pennsylvania Convention Center; please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour and wear comfortable walking shoes. Lunch will be provided.