Our #CityResolve Twitter campaign is up and running! All week we’ve been asking you how you’re going to make Philadelphia a better place to live using #CityResolve #PHL, and the responses have been incredible. We’ve heard from a diverse array of citizens, leaders, and organizations about their commitment to the greater good of the city.
Don’t forget, our campaign ends this Friday, January 8th at 5pm so keep your responses coming! Our goal is to have organizations and individuals talking about what they want to see happen in Philadelphia over the next year and how they see themselves being a part of it.
Below we’ve listed a few of our favorite tweets:
- WRT Design: Our @kayflex‘s
#CityResolve #PHL — Being a more adventurous pedestrian http://ow.ly/WEVUe #architecture @ULIPhiladelphia
- PHL Cultural Alliance: Just a few: uniting arts&tech w/
#TechniCulture & increasing teen arts access w/ @phillySTAMPpass #CityResolve #PHL
- Design Philadelphia: @ULIPhiladelphia We plan to make
#PHL better in 2016 by demonstrating the power of design to improve everyday lives. #cityresolve
- Hannah Kurtz: My
#CityResolve #PHL is to give back to my #community through gardening & volunteering at my alma mater @LeBow @DrexelUniv
- The Lighting Practice: By continuing to support our local community &
#lighting #PHL‘s historic skyline! #cityresolve #lightingdesign
- GroundSwell: @ULIPhiladelphia We’re going to continue to advocate for #PHLarts and continue sharing community engagement stories! #CityResolve #PHL
- Jon Geeting: My
#CityResolve #PHL is a Cap and Trade market for residential parking permits, to solve our parking politics woes