ULI Philadelphia will celebrate transformational projects within the region with the 6th Annual Willard G. “Bill” Rouse Awards for Excellence.
Apply to share your project with a national jury of experts. Finalists and winners are featured in local media. Deadline to apply is Monday, March 4th.
- Leadership in Development: Achieves high standard of excellence in real estate development – architecture, design, planning, construction, amenities, economics, and management, etc. Provides models, lessons, strategies or techniques that other communities or organizations can adapt.
- Sustainability & Building Performance: Promotes environmental sustainability, stewardship and resiliency.
- Market Acceptance: Achieve market acceptance and / or financial success.
- Community Impact: Provides social impact by satisfying community needs or addressing neighborhood revitalization goals; demonstrated relevance to the contemporary and future needs of the community in which the project is located.
2019 Schedule and Selection Process:
- March 4: All submissions due by 5:00 pm
- March/April: Jury review period
- May: Finalists notified
- June 12: Winners announced – 5:30 pm at The Ballroom at The Ben