ULI NEXT is designed to champion the ULI mission through a compelling avenue of engagement for mid-career professionals. ULI NEXT Philadelphia extends ULI’s global resources and membership networks to foster leadership opportunities in development and the built environment. The Council will provide a range of benefits to participants as they develop their leadership skills and build lasting relationships across ULI’s leadership and member networks.
In order to foster a fruitful and engaging experience, ULI NEXT Philadelphia goes through a selection process to identify members for each flight (or class). A flight is capped at about 30 members.
Committee member expectations and requirements include:
- Active participation and attendance at meetings, not missing more than three unexcused meetings per year.
- Helping plan a dynamic program of work.
- Maintain a current ULI Membership.
- Two-Year commitment.
- Pay a small administrative fee ($50 for all members). Accommodations are available for those facing financial hardship. To learn more please contact us.
- Non-members may attend NEXT meetings as the invited guest of a current council member.
The 2022-2023 Flight is currently open for applications until May 31st. Please click here to fill out our application form and sign up for the NEXT Council.