Over 100 ULI members and guests were in attendance at the Lancaster County Convention Center on April 11th as Stephen R. Blank, ULI Senior Fellow for Finance and Capital Markets, gave his mid-year capital markets update and real estate trends report. As always, Steve imparted his words of wisdom with a sense of humor as evidenced from his presentation, which you can access by clicking here.
In addition to Steve’s report, attendees had the chance to visit six roundtables and hear first-hand from developers about these exciting projects:
- Fulton Bank’s new corporate office building in Lancaster, incorporating amenities that address the City of Lancaster’s Green Infrastructure initiative.
- Lancaster Press Building – an urban mixed-use revitalization project that implements a true P3 approach.
- Second & State – a new LEED Gold office building in Harrisburg
- International House Expansion – a student housing project that combines new construction with rehabilitation and street front improvements
- George Street Commons, a mixed-use development that will redevelop an under-utilized and partially vacant city block at the southern gateway to York’s city center
- Codo Apartment project in the City of York’s Northwest Triangle Redevelopment, which is a priority development effort for the City of York, goal being to leverage additional downtown revitalization and provide new employment opportunities.