|Under Age 35||$10.00||$15.00|
Refunds can be processed up to 48 hours before the event.
- Aaron Smith, MMPartners
- Mino Nguyen-Cruz, 2637brew
- Sarajane Blair, Fairmount CDC
- Tawfeeq Gaines, Search + Rescue Drygoods
- How to strategize a multi-year development plan to make long-term impactful growth in a neighborhood
- How to engage with the community to earn trust and support
- How to reinvest wealth back into the communities and lessons learned through this process
- How to address the issues of gentrification and equity as growth occurs
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please keep in touch .
2020 Virtual Resilience Summit
This exclusive event which will take place virtually on December 2nd, 2020 will unpack the new realities of resilience during a pandemic, while examining the ways in which industry leaders can make informed decisions to further protect communities and investments from future climate risks.
10:30am - 3:00pm EST
Global ULI Online
ULI Philadelphia: Immigration & Development Patterns
9:30am - 11:00am EST
ULI Philadelphia Virtual Event