This September ULI Baltimore invites you to convene in what we lovingly call Charm City. In addition to a special boat tour to learn about our latest waterfront developments, you will get an insider look at some truly unique projects and neighborhoods.
*You must be vaccinated to attend this event. Baltimore City is required to wear mask indoors.
Plan to discover good eats, creative placemaking, dedicated local developers and industry leaders, and some good old fashioned Maryland hospitality.
• Welcome reception and networking
• Powerhouse panel on local trends and the impacts of COVID-19 on the real estate market
• Water taxi tour of Baltimore’s world-renowned waterfront, which is experiencing a new wave of investment in development projects and open space
• Evening social
• Bus and walking tour of neighborhood-scale development projects, ranging from historic renovation and adaptive re-use to new construction
• Group lunch at one of Baltimore’s popular food halls
• Developer Q&A and tour at Port Covington – one of the largest urban revitalization projects and tax-increment finance deals in the country
• Evening social
• Bike/scooter tour and farewell social
ULI Young Leaders Exchange has secured a room block at the Canopy Hotel located at1215 Wills St, Baltimore, MD 21231 at a $199 rate for Exchange participants. Please use this link to book your room and adjust the dates to September 23, 2021 through September 25, 2021 to get the reduced rate. https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?&ctyhocn=BWIHPPY&groupCode=ULI&arrival=20210921&departure=20210926&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,en,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT