Join ULI Philadelphia and a panel of national, regional, and local experts as they address the latest findings from the Lehigh Valley Planning Commission (LVPC)’s BuildLV report. The report covers regional trends including urbanization, the region’s position as a strategic inland freight hub, and the global perspective, along with the evolution of housing types, new institutional development and commercial markets. LVPC’s newest BuildLV report will also showcase how land development activity compares to previous years.
Don’t miss this definitive data analysis and discussion of the next 12 to 24 months in the Lehigh Valley.
Follow the conversation on Twitter using #LVGrows
WHEN: September 7, 2016
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Program & Networking Reception
WHERE: ArtsQuest at SteelStacks
101 Founders Way
Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Michael Alderman, Vice President, Liberty Property Trust
- Becky Bradley, Executive Director, LVPC
- Eric McAfee, Director of Community Planning, LVPC
- Rudy Husband, Vice President, Norfolk Southern
- Brian Knowles, Founding Principal, Lee & Associates
- Michael Rimer, Transportation Planning Specialist for Freight, PennDOT
- Timothy J. Siegfried, Partner, Norris, McLaughlin & Marcus, Moderator