ULI Philadelphia and the Knight Foundation have undertaken a national survey to determine what different generations are seeking in communities, from housing and transportation to quality of life priorities and barriers. Please join us for a discussion on neighborhood building and development, and its effect on the surrounding communities http://on.uli.org/1WBPnjg
Topics included in this forum include:
- What makes a neighborhood great?
- How do real estate professionals accommodate different generations’ needs within a community?
- How does public perception of community impact development, parks and greening, and equitable gentrification?
WHEN: October 27, 2015
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Forum
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Reception
WHERE: WHYY Studios, Independence Mall West
150 N. 6th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Kathleen Carey, ULI National’s Chief Content Officer
Joined by Panelists:
- Brad Copeland, Executive Director, Mt. Airy USA (MAUSA)
- Tammy Leigh Dement, Associate Director, Civic Landscapes, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- David Waxman, Founder and Managing Partner, MM Partners, which is developing in Brewerytown
Be sure to follow along on Twitter using #ULISurvey