SOLD OUT! Real Estate Forecast 2019
This event has sold out! Due to venue capacity ULI will not be accepting on-site registrations at the Forecast event.
Discuss national and local trends, network with colleagues and hear from industry leaders on key drivers for growth. Receive a copy of PwC and ULI’s highly-regarded and widely-read forecast, Emerging Trends in Real Estate. Join us for the biggest event of the year.
Trends at the Top
- Retail: Joe Coradino, CEO, PREIT
- Industrial: Bill Hankowsky, CEO, Liberty Property Trust
- Hotel: Jay Shah, CEO, Hersha Hospitality Trust
- Office: Jerry Sweeney, CEO, Brandywine Realty Trust
- Multifamily: Doug Yearley, Jr., CEO, Toll Brothers
Local Emerging Trends
- Lauren Gilchrist, Senior VP & Senior Director of Research-Philadelphia, JLL
National Emerging Trends
- Mitch Roschelle, National Business Leader, Real Estate Business Advisory Services for PwC presenting Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2019
7:00 am: Registration & Networking
7:45 am: Welcome
7:55 am: Trends at the Top
9:45 am: Coffee Break
10:00 am: Local Emerging Trends
10:30 am: National Emerging Trends
11:00 am: Adjourn
Thank you to our Title Sponsors
Breakfast Room Sponsor
Program Sponsorships available, contact Kelly.Cary@uli.org for more information.
Continuing Education Credits On-Site: AICP, Attorneys, Architects, Landscape Architects, PA Engineers, Real Estate Brokers/Sales
Pricing*: This event has sold out!
Private Member: $100 Public Member: $65
Private Nonmember: $190 Public Nonmember: $90
Student & Under 35 Member: $45
*All prices will rise $20 after online registration closes on November 21, 2018.
Refunds can be made up to 48 hours in advance.