SOLD OUT! Predicting the Now: How Technology is (Re)Shaping Real Estate in Philadelphia
Predicting the Now: How Technology is (Re)Shaping Real Estate in Philadelphia
Hosted at 1776’s newest co-working space in University City, ULI brings together leaders across multiple disciplines to discuss how technologies and technology companies are disrupting the world of real estate. Join us on January 31st to learn about applications of technology in real estate AND the technology companies that are changing the way we interact with real estate. Topics will range from building information modeling to open source data to the sharing movement.
Panel 1: How is data impacting the way we build and interact with real estate?
- Ryan Halpin, Project Manager for Whiting Turner
- Alec LeFort, Vice President of Business Development for View the Space (VTS)
- Stacey Mosley, Founder and CEO of FixList
Panel 2: How is real estate helping Philly emerge as the next great tech hub?
- Pete Cramer, Director, Development, Wexford Science & Technology
- Sara Merriman, Director, Business Development & Strategic Partnerships for Brandywine Realty Trust
- Ellen Hwang, Program Manager for Innovation Management of the City of Philadelphia’s Office of Innovation and Technology
Moderated by David Moos, co-founding Principal of Coscia Moos Architecture.
6:00 pm: Registration & Networking
6:30 pm: Welcome
6:35 pm: How is data impacting the way we build and interact with real estate?
7:05 pm: How is real estate helping Philly emerge as the next great tech hub?
7:40 am: Audience Q&A
8:00 pm: Adjourn
Thank You to Our Event Sponsor:
- Private Member: $50
- Public Member & Under 35 Member:$45
- Student Member: $35
- Private Nonmember: $65
- Public Nonmember: $60
*All prices will rise $15 after online registration closes on January 26th.
Refunds can be made up to 48 hours in advance.