SOLD OUT! Real Estate Forecast 2018
Discuss national and local trends, network with colleagues and hear about the largest developments planned in and around Philadelphia. Receive a copy of PwC and ULI’s highly-regarded and widely-read forecast, Emerging Trends in Real Estate. Join us for the biggest event of the year.
Major Developments in the Philadelphia Region
- Retail: Joe Coradino, CEO, PREIT
- Industrial: Bill Hankowsky, CEO, Liberty Property Trust
- Multifamily: Brad Korman, Co-CEO, Korman Communities
- Hotel: Jay Shah, CEO, Hersha Hospitality Trust
- Office: Jerry Sweeney, CEO, Brandywine Realty Trust
Local Emerging Trends
- Lauren Gilchrist, VP & Director of Research-Philadelphia, JLL
National Emerging Trends
- Mitch Roschelle, National Business Leader, Real Estate Business Advisory Services for PwC presenting Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018
7:00 am: Registration & Networking
7:45 am: Welcome
7:55 am: Major Developments in the Philadelphia Region
9:45 am: Coffee Break
10:00 am: Local Emerging Trends
10:20 am: National Emerging Trends
11:00 am: Adjourn
Pre-Submit Your Questions Electronically
We hope to pack in as much content as we can so questions for speakers in Major Developments in the Philadelphia Region should be submitted prior to the event. Please tweet us @ULIPhiladelphia (#PHLForecast18) or email Philadelphia@ULI.org with your questions for speakers!
Thank you to our Title Sponsors
Breakfast Room Sponsor
Coffee Break Sponsor
Continuing Education Credits On-Site: AICP, Attorneys, Architects, Landscape Architects, Real Estate Brokers/Sales, PA Engineers.
All prices will rise $20 after online registration closes on November 25, 2017.
Private Member: $100 Public Member: $65
Private Nonmember: $190 Public Nonmember: $90
Student & Under 35 Member: $45