Northeast Corridor Regional Sponsorship
Relationships and opportunities to learn have no set boundaries; by focusing on the region, you have the opportunity to build new meaningful business relationships with others like you doing business throughout the Northeast Corridor.
As a ULI Northeast Corridor Regional Sponsor:
- Your company will be recognized on web sites for seven ULI District Councils with a total reach of over 12,000 land use industry professionals.
- You can expand your business reach into new markets, potentially creating new opportunities for your firm’s engagement throughout the Northeast Corridor.
- Your company will be associated with a powerful real estate organization that crosses all disciplines, sectors and product types throughout the Northeast Corridor.
- Your company will be recognized at Northeast Corridor events, including a reception at the annual ULI Fall Meeting.
How ULI Northeast Corridor Regional Sponsorship works:
- You must be a local District Council annual sponsor in one of the seven participating District Councils in the Northeast Corridor prior to becoming a Regional Sponsor.
- For an additional investment of $1,000 your company will be recognized as a Regional Sponsor.
- Your commitment to be a Regional Sponsor entitles your company to be recognized on a new Regional Sponsor tab on the web site of all seven participating District Councils.
- By filling out the attached form on the right hand panel, your information will be distributed by a single point of contact to all seven District Councils.