Let us know quickly if you’re interested in a US-government authorized people-to-people trip to Cuba for ULI members, spouses, partners and friends. Talk a walking tour of Old Havana; meet Cubans involved in urban renewal, real estate and land use; and experience the Hemingway museum, artisans, food markets, historical sites, music and Cuban culture. Cost for the basic 4-day visit is $3,850 per person ($3,600 for partners/others sharing), plus an additional 3 days for $1,750 per person. Includes roundtrip airfare from Miami to Havana, top hotels, meals, English-speaking guides and all other arrangements. Tentative departure date is February 20th, returning February 24 or 27 (depending on which option you choose). We need a minimum of 25 people to go, so spread the word and let us know if you’re interesting by emailing email@example.com
- Becky Bradley Named Lehigh Valley Business Forty Under 40 Honoree
- Record Number of Scholarship Applications Received
- Nearly 60 Applications Received for our Inaugural Willard G. “Bill” Rouse III Awards for Excellence!
- Last Week to Apply for ULI Awards for Excellence
- Panel urges developers to ‘build healthy’