Fostering Economic Growth for Delaware’s Future – SOLD OUT!
Join us as we discuss how economic development programs have fostered new real estate projects throughout the Diamond State. Hear from Governor John Carney, who will keynote the event. Learn more about catalytic economic development projects and public sector programs from a panel of experts. Each expert will present their recent program and perspectives, followed by a moderated discussion:
- Middletown Mayor Kenneth Branner
- Kevin P. Kelly, President of Leon N. Weiner & Associates
- Edward C. Ratledge, Director, University of Delaware Center for Applied Demographics and Survey Research
- Jeremy Sunkett, Director of Real Estate, University of Delaware
- Moderator: Jay White, President, Apex Realty Advisors
Continuing education credits are pending.
Special thanks to our event sponsors:
Cost (all fees increase by $15 after Feb 13.):